Saturday, May 09, 2009

Announcing Honeybee Digital...and a freebie!


I have entered the Digital Designing world. Woo-Hoo! I am very excited to launch HoneyBee Digital.
If you have ever had the desire to design and want to participate in some fun challenges...I suggest you check out
Digiridoo Scraps Design Me This Monthly Challenge. Bree posts a design challenge and you have the entire month to submit your creation. You can also download lots of other posters' creations for free. It is so much fun and you can check it out HERE!

This month's challenge is to design some papers using overlays. Here is what I came up with-and you can download these three papers for FREE-just click on the image to DOWNLOAD

Be sure to check back here at my blog for more free creations in the coming months!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

charlie said...

yay..you've crossed to the dark side..welcome to the team!