Monday, July 06, 2009

New Releases....and a family photo

Hello Hello-
Hope everyone had a great 4th! I spent it with my family-kinda low key but that's how I like things! Even got a mini-family portrait since my mom was in town! Aren't we a good looking bunch??!


Okay-back to the business of the day. Charlie's Digiscraps has this really neat kit out today-To Sir with Love-inspired by the film of the same name.


This is a must-have for all of your school photos. You can pick it up over at Enchanted Studio Scraps for 30% off right now. I scrapped a non-school photo too-so it truly is a versatile kit.




If you haven't already done so-subscribe to Charlie's Newsletter. She offers coupons and freebies in it - so definitely worth the read! Visit her blog HERE to subscribe!


Digiridoo Scraps has a new designer-LDrag Designs. Lina has just gotten back into the designing world after having a baby. I have scrapped with her stuff before when she was designing at ScrapMatters-and I just love her kits. She RAK'd me her new one-Serene Breeze-and boy is this one a real stunner! If you love purples and greens and bows and botanicals-well this is the kit for you!

We took Erin to the playground for the first time last week-and she could NOT get enough swinging. I scrapped her priceless face-

2 comments:

charlie said...

wow love love th family pic..beautiful!and your layouts are fabulous..thanks mate!

Shannon B said...

Beautiful family photo!!!!!