Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Moon Over Miami (Week 2 NDC Entry) and a FREEBIE!

Great news!  I made it to round two of the Next Designer Contest over at the Studio.  This week's challenge was to come up with a color palette and kit relating to the theme of the moon (again!) based on a posted photo.  It's getting a little tough to keep incorporating the moon in these challenges-but this time I went a little out of the box.  I decided to go with a tropical/Florida theme with Moon Over Miami.  You can download this and the other entries HERE (but these will only be available for a limited time so HURRY!).
I also made a matching alphabet to go with my kit-and you can grab that HERE (link will expire at the end of September).

Don't forget to like HoneyBee Digital on FACEBOOK to pick up my To the Moon {and Back} Alpha.  You'll gain access to future freebies-so be sure to check my page out!  Stay tuned for more fun to come!

No comments: