Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cybercrop at Snap and Scrap THIS WEEKEND

Hello..Hello! Snap and Scrap is having a CYBERCROP this weekend. If you've never hung out over there-this is the perfect time! The forum is SUPER friendly. There will be great challenges, prizes, freebies, and even Scrap BINGO.


There is also a PROGRESSIVE BLOG CHALLENGE-which is tons of fun. You collect the different pieces from this kit-

Then you scrap a layout using the elements that you just collected and post your layout in the Snap and Scrap Gallery HERE-and you get this totally rockin' Participation Kit made by the FABULOUS Bree. Oh-and you have ALL WEEKEND LONG to get it done-so there is NO EXCUSE!


Can't wait to see those GORGEOUS Layouts in the Gallery!

1 comment:

Charlene McNab said...

I am kicking myself in the butt. I missed it! i brought my laptop to NJ with me and forgot:(