Saturday, November 15, 2008

Great NEW Stuff (and latest creations)

Courtney Wilson over at Plain Digital Wrapper has this AWESOME new kit out - Every Day Miracles. I love how she mixes realistic elements with a bit of whimsy in this one-



Here are a few LOs I did with the kit with pics of EE out in the front yard (taken with my new Nikon D80-which I LOVE)




Sya's BluePrints over at ScrapMatters.Com has this new template pack out-Gimme Some Space-and for this weekend only-it's on sale for just $1-what a bargain!

Here's a LO of the bugger I did with Sya's template and Erica Zane's Brand New Release-Woodland Fantasy (also available over at ScrapMatters ).

That's all for now-Keep Scrappin'!

1 comment:

Charlene McNab said...

Sissa...these pages ROCK!! You are so awesome. Mine look so cheezy in comparison. One of these days I will have more time to work on mine and get myself organized, which I think is the key!
love ya
Char