Sunday, June 14, 2009

Free June Desktop




I decided to make my first desktop-and am quite delighted with how it turned out! I used Charlie's Digiscraps kit Garden Magic which is available exclusively over at Enchanted Studio Scraps. Charlie has been kind enough to allow me to give it away to you all as well! It comes in three sizes (all in one download)-and I even made the 1368 x 768 as that is the size of my odd screen on my laptop. Hope you enjoy it-even though June is half over already!

Click on image to DOWNLOAD:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Desktop/Wallpaper/Calendar post on Jun. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

TerriK said...

Too, too cute!! Thanks so much.