Monday, June 22, 2009

New Releases and an AWESOME free kit!

Hello there-

Today Charlie's Digiscraps and designs by Vicki are releasing the papers from this awesome freebie kit-"Bright Lights of Summer" available over at Charlie's and Vicki's blogs:


And here's my LO I scrapped with it (I totally love the bright, fun colors of the papers-they are just gorgeous):

ScrapMatters has just released 6 Mystery Mix Grab Bags packed full of all sorts of goodies! You will not be disappointed with these - all are an amazing deal at just $5 each. To tempt you even further-here is a sneak peek at what you can expect! Check out some of my LOs using the Grab Bag Goodies!




I made two LOs with this one - it has a totally awesome mini-kit by Happy Scrap Girl Designs in there you do not want to miss!


Haynay Designs has also released this wonderful softball kit Diamond All Stars-in girlie colors! My girls aren't old enough to play yet..but I scrapped a page of Gigi wearing Daddy's hat! Check out Heather's Blog for a freebie add-on too!

Here's my LO:


Whew..that's a lot of scrappin' for me this past week! Plus we had two Birthdays this past weekend-I am all caked out!!

1 comment:

charlie said...

wow you been a busy scrappin lady..gorgeous layouts!!!!!!