Friday, August 07, 2009

Charlie's Digiscraps NEW CU Release at DSO and a FREEBIE for you!

It's new release time-and Charlie has a great one today over at DSO. It's a CU Grab Bag-and it's packed FULL of goodies that you definitely will use over and over in your creations. And it's only $5-for one week only!

Click HERE (or on image to go grab it).




Now, I got to play with this one-and I made a little freebie with the great stuff inside (I did snag a few beads out of Charlie's Designer Bits 2 for the pin).

Click HERE (or on image to download)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely designs! Thanks so much for sharing!

charlie said...

awesome creations..thanks mate!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 08, 2009. Thanks again.